Welcome to Homeopathy for Animals
We would like this homeopathy for animals website to be your destination for information and answers, when it comes to the health of your animals.
With over a decade of experience working with veterinarians and nutritionists I have decided to share my expertise with you on this site Homeopathy for Animals.
I know how frustrating it can be to have a pet you love become sick, and how helpless you feel not knowing what's best for your loved one. I hope this site can shed a little light on why animals become sick and what we can do about it, naturally. The best thing you can do is arm yourself with information, then make an educated decision.
DID YOU KNOW...
- Our pets are living on average 5-7 years less than they did only 25 years ago
- Humans consume approximately 3 lbs of pesticides a year... even a fraction of this can be devastating to our animals
- Most foods for animals are stripped of it's nutrients causing imbalances and health issues
- Dogs and cats that are fed 'kibble' type foods develop more chronic degenerative disease
- There is no such thing as "complete food" or "nutritionally balanced food", even if they are Veterinarian approved... always do your research!
- Most of the pet food is made with by-products from the human food industry such as corn, wheat middling, soybeans, rice bran and beet pulp
- A horse must eat a fiber rich (mainly grass or grass hay) diet for 14-17 hours a day!
- A horse not fed for 6 hours can create similar conditions to over-feeding on grains and can induce a Laminitic attack, due to starvation!
- There are no 'bad' or 'depressed' animals, if an animal is 'grumpy' it usually means it's in pain... an anxious animal can have mineral imbalances
Please have a look through this site for information on an alternative and natural health care for your animals. There are over 2,500 different remedies in Homeopathic medicine, that can help with small health issues right up to chronic diseases. Knowing which one and how to use it, is the question.
We at Homeopath for Animals are here to help you along your path, in restoring the health of your companion animal. Should you require more help than just information, we are here for that too! Ivana is available for one on one consultations either in person should you be in the area, or over the phone/email. Please
Click here to contact us.
We wish the best of health for you, and your companion animal. Thank you for visiting us at Homeopathy for Animals. Feel free to check out our parent site Homeopathy & Health Clinic
Table of Contents
- What is homeopathy?
- What is homeopathy? A natural medicine that effectively heals yet is extremely safe.
- Homeopathic Remedy Guide
- Homeopathic Remedy Guide. The following list is some of the commonly used remedies as proven Homeopathic remedies
- Celebrities & Homeopathy
- <b>Celebrities & Homeopathy</b>, here is a list of a few Celebrities that have trusted Homeopathy for their health care...
- Forever Pet Care
- Forever Pet Care is a program that helps provide for your pets if you pass away, giving your pets a voice when you are gone.
- Sponsorship Program
- Sponsorship Program, Our sponsorship program is designed to help the animals from rescues we bring in to people that truely need help with their pets
- The Best Pet Pictures
- The Best Pet Pictures page is a place to add your pets pictures and stories for all to read
- Testimonials for Homeopathy for Animals
- Testimonials for Homeopathy for Animals, a few clients sharing their experiences in working with Ivana and homeopathy.
- Homeopathy for Animals Blog
- Our Homeopathy for Animals Blog will keep you up to date on updates and changes to our website
- VIP PROGRAM
- VIP Program, BETTERING OUR LIVES AND OF OUR COMPANION ANIMALS THROUGH EDUCATION
- FAQ, Frequently Asked Questions regarding Homeopathic medicine and care
- Natural Horse Rehabilitation
- Natural Horse Rehabilitation a Homeopathic Clinic for horses with a spa feel to nurture and rehabilitate, for those looking for that extra step in their horses health care.
- Clydesdale Rescue
- Clydesdale Rescue, a touching story and introduction to our Clydesdale Rescue Mare Ladybug
- Clydesdale Rescue Updates
- Clydesdale Rescue Updates, is our updated information about Ladybug and how she is progressing on only organic feed and homeopathy
- Homeopathy Seminars
- Homeopathy Seminars, covering what you need to know about Homeopathic Health for your animals
- Homeopathic First Aid for Horses
- Homeopathic First Aid for horses will discuss the Homeopathic First Aid Remedies you need for a more natural approach to your horses health
- Natural Dog Guide
- Natural Dog Guide, a guide put together with advice to help you care for your dog naturally
- Natural Cat Guide
- Natural Cat Guide, a guide put together with advice to help you care for your cat naturally
- Natural Horse Guide
- Natural Horse Guide, a guide put together with advice to help you care for your horse naturally
- Supplement for Dogs
- Supplement for dogs, is our nature inspired supplement for dogs that is all natural and GMO, chemical and pesticide free.
- Health of Animals, Some Words from Ivana
- Health of Animals, I dedicate this website to all the people seeking answers where none appear to be, when it comes to the health of animals.
- Consequences Rat Poison
- Consequences Rat Poison, why you should never use rat poison on your property
- Pet Food Safe?
- Is the pet food safe that you feed your pets? A discussion on what you are feeding your pets.
- Animals and Garlic
- Animals and Garlic, should I give my pets garlic, I heard it was bad, is it?
- Natural Antibiotics
- Natural Antibiotics, giving you the information you need when you are faced with an animal with an infection
- Toxicity in Pets
- Toxicity in Pets, will allow you to find out if your pets have toxins due to environmental pollution or radiation
- Horse Supplements
- There are many different kinds of Horse Supplements on the market, but do they address your individual horses’ needs, and are they part of a Total Health Program? Now there is one!
- Natural Supplement
- Natural Supplement, nature inspired supplement for horses is Non-GMO and made from only organic whole food sources
- Horse Deworming
- Horse Deworming, can be challenging and dangerous with chemicals, so here are some natural methods of ridding your horse of parasites.
- Equine Ulcers
- Equine Ulcers, an aarticle to review signs and symptoms of ulcers as well causes and reatments of thos ulcers.
- Fertilize for your Health Naturally
- Fertilize for your Health Naturally, covers what you need to know about the health of your fields, and if your horses are eating healthy grass or not!
- HORSE PASTURE CARE
- HORSE PASTURE CARE, for healthy long living horses we need to really look at our horses’ pasture
- Blanket my Horse?
- should I blanket my horse is a question I get more than any other question during the winter season, so I thought I’d address it in this issue to help everyone out
- Horse Probiotics, when should you give them?
- Horse probiotics, like people horses also have bacteria residing in their gut. Good bacteria is absolutely necessary to digest food... but when do you give probiotics?
- Wood Shavings
- Wood Shavings, If you must board your horse indoors, I cannot stress enough that you must have excellent quality bedding.
- Hair Testing Horses
- Hair Testing Horses, to understand why our horses are where they are now, we need to understand how they got there… Advanced Hair Testing gives us that road map.
- About Ivana Holub H.D.d.h.s.(med)
- Ivana Holub, recieved her diploma in Homeopathic Science and Medicine in 1999, with a passion for helping animals.
- Our Partners-Resources page indroduces you to the people and companies that are like minded with us at Homeopathy for Animals
- Contact Us
- Contact us with your questions regarding Homeopathy for Animals
Our Family Albums
Our Thoroughbred Gelding
Our Thoroughbred Mare
Our Border Collie
CLEO & SKITTLES
PEACHES & SKY
KIWI & EMY
Subscribe to our
Would you like to receive up-to-date information regarding Homeopathic health, and advice from Ivana? Sign up for our free Newsletter.
It's full of information and advice on how to keep your pets healthy and happy for years to come!
Please, fill in your details below to receive your copy of this priceless information regularly.